Join / Give
For 140 years Worcester Historical Museum has been committed to its unique mission to explore the richly layered cultural, social, and political narrative of Worcester and the region. It also provides a forum for issues that surround the making and meaning of history through stimulating lectures, fun family events, educational tours, and special programs—a “living” multi-generational album for the region. Our relationship with you and the community is central to our mission.
To make this possible, Worcester Historical Museum needs your support of its Annual Fund Appeal. The Annual Fund is an important source of revenue, providing the necessary assistance to meet many crucial needs, maintain its tradition of excellence, and support opportunities to grow new audiences. You can take pride in knowing that what happens at the Museum is made possible by your generosity.
With your assistance, we are able to:
- digitize our collection of more than 400,000 historical documents and photos dating back to the 17th century;
- enhance school tours for students of all ages as they participate in hands-on history lessons;
- provide valuable research tools for high school and college students as well as interested adults in our library; and
- refresh our exhibits every four months so regular visitors can learn something new about Worcester whenever they are at the Museum.
Your donation to the Annual Fund will help Worcester Historical Museum continue to be the leader in the preservation and promotion of local history. Please join us as—together—we work to secure an exciting future for our collective past.
Thank you for your support!
William D. Wallace, Executive Director
Please make a contribution today to help us reach our Annual Fund goal of $100,000.
Your gifts support:
- School tours
- Exhibits and lectures
- Library scanning
- Community outreach
- Free admission for children
- Collection conservation
- Classroom visits
- The future of Worcester’s past