Join / Give
INSPIRE Future Generations: Hundreds of friends and children have been smiling these past few months – with Free Fun Friday, POW WOW, stART on the Street and the Harvey Ball which this year included a free, family block party. Help us continue to invest in our future change-makers and keep them smiling. Just $10 sends a student on a field trip-of-a-lifetime to Worcester Historical Museum. $250 sends an entire class!
EXPLORE Our City. Our History, Our Future.: For 140 years Worcester Historical Museum has been committed to its unique mission to explore the richly layered cultural, social and political narrative of Worcester and the region. It also provides a forum for issues that surround the making and meaning of history through stimulating lectures, fun family events, educational tours and special programs – a “living” multi-generational album for the region. Our relationship with you and the community is central to our mission.
With your assistance, we are able to:
- Enhance school tours for students of all ages as they participate in hands-on history lessons.
- Digitize our collection of more than 400,000 historical documents and photos dating back to the 17 century.
- Provide valuable research tools for high school and college students as well as interested adults, in our library.
- Refresh our exhibits every four months so regular visitors can learn something new about Worcester whenever they are at the Museum.
Your gifts support:
- School tours
- Exhibits and lectures
- Library scanning
- Community outreach
- Free admission for children
- Collection conservation
- Classroom visits
- The future of Worcester’s past
The Annual Fund helps keep Worcester Historical Museum a leader in preservation and promotion of local history. Please join us as – TOGETHER– we work to secure an exciting future for our collective past.
Thank you for your support!
William D. Wallace, Executive Director
Please make a contribution today to help us reach our Annual Fund goal of $100,000.